Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We're still alive!

Yes, Mrs. R, we are still alive and well. We were without internet once we got back from our honeymoon.

Look what the jokers, called maintenance, did to the hallways in our complex:
Photobucket

Granted, it was purple before, but this mustard color is HIDEOUS.

Married life is good, we're having fun getting used to living together. Someone at work informed Leigh that he was gaining weight and that he now has a "pooch". She told him to let me know I need to stop making him food. Perhaps that's a good idea...let my husband starve...sounds compelling.

Nothing else new to report, really. If I think of something else, I'll let ya'll know.

1 comment:

Adminswife said...

Thanks Jaymi - you warm my heart! Glad things are going well. At least the paint is fresh and clean - has to look better than purple (although purple is my favorite color). I think all Americans have to gain weight - it's the American way. At least that's what I hope is the cause. Keep up the good work. Missed seeing you at WalMart the last couple of weeks.